Letter Ch Sound X-Out: A Guess Who or What Game
Download your FREE Mini School X-Out game
- Speech Sound Delay/Disorder or Articulation
- Cognitive Development-Memory Skills
- Oral Processing
- Pre-Reading Letter and Sound Recognition
- 1 Standard Game Board (30 objects)
- 2 Mini Game Boards (12 objects each)
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and How to Play instructions.
Images Included (31 images total):Child, charge, chain, chalkboard, chameleon, cheerios, and more.
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
- Print 2 copies of the desired game board. (while color printing is preferable, game boards may be printed in grayscale to conserve ink or send home for practice)
- Laminate or place in a sheet protector.
- Each player needs a dry erase marker. (beans, coins or other small objects may also be used to cover the board)
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
ConnectNewsletter - Website - Email - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest - TpT
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.