Birthday Shout Out: A Spot the Match Game
Download your FREE Mini School Shout Out game
- 31 cards in 2 sizes (3” or 5”)
- 2 optional backings
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions.)
Images Included (31 images total):Cake, balloons, gifts, streamers and more.
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
Game AssemblyMaking the game is simple -- print, cut and play.
- Print out front of cards (6 pages) Print in color or black and white. I like to use cardstock to increase durability. If they will be used frequently, then I also like to laminate.
- Print desired backing
- Cut: use 3” circle punch for circles. Use scissors or paper cutter for square shape.
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.