Spring X-Out: A Guess Who or What Game
Download your FREE Mini School X-Out game
- Language-vocabulary acquisition
- Speech sound delay/disorder or articulation
- Pre-reading letter and sound recognition
- Cognitive development
- Problem solving
- 1 Standard Game Board (30 objects)
- 2 Mini Game Boards (12 objects each)
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and How to Play instructions.)
Images Included (31 images total):Umbrella, flowers, garden, rainbow, and more.
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
- Print 2 copies of the desired game board. (while color printing is preferable, game boards may be printed in grayscale to conserve ink or send home for practice)
- Laminate or place in a sheet protector.
- Each player needs a dry erase marker. (beans, coins or other small objects may also be used to cover the board)
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.