Letter Ch Sound Match-It: A Memory Game
- Speech Sound Delay/Disorder or Articulation
- Cognitive Development-Memory Skills
- Oral Processing
- Pre-Reading Letter and Sound Recognition
- 62 cards = 31 matches (must print playing cards twice)
- 2” and 3” size options
- Optional backing
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions.)
- Gift/Storage Box
Images Included (31 images total):Child, charge, chain, chalkboard, chameleon, cheerios, and more.
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
- Making the game is simple -- print, cut and play.
- Download here
- Print two copies of the front of the cards.
- Print backing, if desired
- Laminate, if desired
- Cut using scissors or paper cutter
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
ConnectNewsletter - Website - Email - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest - TpT
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.