Vocabulary acquisition, cognitive development–memory skills, oral processing.
Total of 4 PDF documents in 1 ZIP file
- 31 cards in 2 sizes (3” or 5”)
- 2 optional backings
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions. For more ideas and variations on play, see www.RiseandShoutShop.com)
- Gift/Storage Box
Images Included (31 images total, 6 images per card):
Window, Bath, Sink, Bed, Bookcase, and more.
Making the game is simple -- print, cut and play.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.
- Print out front of cards. Print in color or black and white. I like to use cardstock to increase durability. If they will be used frequently, then I also like to laminate.
- Print desired backing
- Cut: use 3” circle punch for circles. Use scissors or paper cutter for square shape.