Letter J Sound Match-It: A Classic Memory Game
- Speech Sound Delay/Disorder or Articulation
- Cognitive Development-Memory Skills
- Oral Processing
- Pre-Reading Letter and Sound Recognition
- 62 cards = 31 matches (must print playing cards twice)
- 2” and 3” size options
- Optional backing
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions.)
- Gift/Storage Box
Images Included (31 images total):Jingle Bells, Juice, Job, Juggle, Jungle Gym, Joker, and more.
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
Game AssemblyMaking the game is simple -- print, cut and play.
- Print two copies of the front of the cards.
- Print backing, if desired
- Laminate, if desired
- Cut using scissors or paper cutter
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.