Farm Shout Out: A Spot the Match Game
Download your FREE Mini School Shout Out game
- Language-Vocabulary Acquisition
- Cognitive Development-Memory Skills
- Oral Processing
- Pre-Reading Letter and Sound Recognition
- 31 cards in 2 sizes (3” or 5”)
- 2 optional backings
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions.)
- Gift/Storage Box
Images Included (31 images total):Wheelbarrow, Apple, Pig, Barn, Farmer, Broccoli, and more!
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
Game AssemblyMaking the game is simple -- print, cut and play.
- Print out front of cards (6 pages) Print in color or black and white. I like to use cardstock to increase durability. If they will be used frequently, then I also like to laminate.
- Print desired backing
- Cut: use 3” circle punch for circles. Use scissors or paper cutter for square shape.
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.