Halloween I Spy
- Language-vocabulary acquisition
- Speech sound delay/ disorder or articulation
- Pre-reading letter and sound recognition
- Cognitive development
Download your sample FREE mini School I Spy game
- 3 game boards
- Answer key
- Image key (chart with all images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions.)
How to Play
- Count how many of each object you can find in the magnifying glass.
- Use a tally or write the number below.
Game AssemblyMaking the game is simple -- print and play.
- Print two copies of the front of the cards.
- Print backing, if desired
- Laminate or place in sheet protector, if desired (use dry erase markers or crayons)
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.