House X-Out: A Guess Who or What Game
Skills FocusLanguage-vocabulary acquisition, cognitive development–memory skills, oral processing.
FormatPrint or digital. Use the writing function on your photo or pdf app to circle and cross out your guesses.
- 1 Standard Game Board (30 objects)
- 2 Mini Game Boards (12 objects each)
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and How to Play instructions.)
Images Included (30 objects on Standard Board, 12 objects on mini boards):Window, Bath, Sink, Bed, Bookcase, and more.
- Print 2 copies of the desired game board. (while color printing is preferable, game boards may be printed in grayscale to conserve ink or send home for practice)
- Laminate or place in a sheet protector.
- Each player needs a dry erase marker. (beans, coins or other small objects may also be used to cover the board)
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.