Letter S Sound Left-Out: A Memory Game
Download your FREE Mini School Left-Out game
- Language-vocabulary acquisition
- Speech therapy
- Cognitive development–memory skills
- Oral processing
- 3 Game Levels (Easy, Medium, Hard) with 50 cards per level
- All levels come in 3”, 5”, and 7” size options
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions.)
Images Included (31 images total):Storm, Snorkel, Slime, Squirrel, Stamp, Skate, and more.
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
Game AssemblyMaking the game is simple -- print, cut and play. OR present as a slideshow using a pdf viewer.
- Print cards out double-sided
- Laminate, if desired
- Cut using scissors or paper cutter
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.