House Left-Out: A Memory Game
Skills Focus LanguageVocabulary acquisition, cognitive development–memory skills, oral processing.
Challenge yourself and others to Left-Out by recalling what is left-out in paired cards. Perfect for learning the names of different kinds of weather for preschoolers and kindergarteners or for learning the names in a foreign language for any age student. Adaptable to virtual learning.
- 3 Game Levels (Easy, Medium, Hard) with 50 cards per level
- All levels come in 3”, 5”, and 7” size options
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Image Key (interactive chart with no images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions. For more ideas and variations on play, see www.RiseandShoutShop.com)
- Gift/Storage Box
Images Included (31 images total):Window, Bath, Sink, Bed, Bookcase, and more.
Game AssemblyMaking the game is simple -- print, cut and play. OR present as a slideshow using a pdf viewer.
- Print cards out double-sided
- Laminate, if desired
- Cut using scissors or paper cutter