Halloween Match-It: A Classic Memory Game
- Language-vocabulary acquisition
- Cognitive development
- 60 cards = 30 matches (must print playing cards twice)
- Optional backing
- Image Key (chart with all images labeled)
- Instructions (includes assembly directions and ‘how to play’ instructions.)
- Gift/Storage Box
Images Included (31 images total):Jack-o-lantern, ghost, monster, princess, super hero, candy, owl, and more.
How to PlayTo learn how to play, click here.
Game AssemblyMaking the game is simple -- print, cut and play.
- Print two copies of the front of the cards.
- Print backing, if desired
- Laminate, if desired
- Cut using scissors or paper cutter
Important NoteTo learn more about our digital games and how you are allowed to use them, click here.
All images and fonts used with CU license and permission.